View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #10
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grinder any international prospects for 2012 draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Furkan Aldemir, Evan Fornier, Tornike Shengelia, Nihad Djedovic, Alessandro Gentile, Nicolo Melli, Kostas Sloukas, Nikos Pappas, Kostas Papanikoloau, Vangelis Mantzaris.

Those are the best.

The best player is Pappas.

Karasev, Kulagin, Neto, Freire, Lima, Abrines, Van Oostrum, etc. I don't see them being in this draft at all. Too young or not the right time for them to declare.

Radosevic and Satoransky are talented, but overrated. As usual, the NBA puts too much emphasis on athletic ability.

Nedovic is just rated mainly because of his jumping ability.

Zubcic might get drafted, but he's overrated too.

Albicy is nice. But I don't see him on any mocks. He's good though.

Not sure about guys like Delas and Prostran, they have disappeared off the radar.

Some ACB players will probably get drafted, even if they don't deserve it. The NBA is obsessed with any ACB players now. That's probably why guys like Franch and Lima are on mocks.

I know all that guys, but i don't see them declaring or being drafted that's why i don't even wrote about them.

I agree with Pappas, amazing player.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote