View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #32
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MLB The Show 12.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlar
They finally added Yu Darvish and he has a generic fat white/hispanic face
he's unfair. I had the most epic game online with Darvish and the Rangers. 9 IP 2 hits 2 ER 19K's with Yu, just gave up one lucky HR. I was down 2-0 going to bottom of 9th. I got 2nd and 3rd with no one out, Cruz struck out, Beltre struck out and I was 0-2 with Napoli then he left a slider up hit a lucky walk off HR with Napoli. Yu is unfair though every one of his pitches are top notch in that game. 2 seamer is like Greg Maddux prime, cutter of Mo Rivera, curveball of prime Wainwright, 4 seamer is Roger Clemens-like. Slider falls off the table to like ROB NEN.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote