View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #6
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Junior Seau dead

This is really sad.

I remember reading SI for Kids when I was like 8 (1996) and getting a Junior Seau card as they had inserts with like 9 athletes or so. I always was amused that the pronunciation of his name on the card said, "say oww" him being a LB who hits guys.

He was a great LB and I always liked him on a personal level from what I knew. He kinda is like the Tony G of LBs for me while maybe not quite as decorated or heralded, they dominated during a similar era and always were consistent contributors.

I really wanted him to get that ring with the Pats in '07. Watching his mother on ESPN mourn the way she did is absolutely heartbreaking.

RIP Junior Seau
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote