View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 08:58 AM   #11
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I think your homerism (not that homerism is necessarily a bad thing) is clouding your ability to judge basketball players objectively.

Deron > Melo.

I say let the Nets build around a 6'7" Allen Iverson with less heart. I see first round exits in their future.

Does that 6'7" Iverson also rebound? Yea I think he does.

BTW, Iverson went to the Finals with Matt Geiger and Eric Snow. I'm not going to diss Deron Williams because I've gone on record as saying he was the best pg in the game. I just don't think he's significantly better than Melo. Slightly maybe considering the magnitude of his position but not dramatically. I do however think he is significantly better than Amare. Furthermore, if you asked me if I'd rather trade Melo or Amare, there's no question I'm trade Stat.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote