View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:21 AM   #1593
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBadUsername
You're drunk, be drunk somewhere else.

There was a study that says that a person that is drunk and the shit they say has nothing to do with them being drunk, what they say is the truth. I ****ing despise hip hop, rap, it's ****ing crap. It has nothing to do with black people. I love soul music. Sam Cooke is probably the greatest singer of all time. Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, The Chi-lites, mavis Staples probably has the most gorgeous voice i've heard from a woman. Bill Withers was one of the greatest songwriters and singers, Al Green...what the **** happened? Now the culture of the black community is into this rap hip hop bullshit. I'm not being racist at all. Don't call me racist because your music has turned to ****ing horse shit. It's ****ing disgusting. Sam Cooke would roll over in his grave if he had to listen to the bullshit putting out by "his people" in this day. You know nothing about me if you think I'm a racist.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote