View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #24
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 and beyond: how can the Knicks improve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrich2000
Is there any chance of doing Amare for Deron Williams?
Not straight up but I think people are being a bit hasty by saying no. Let's face it, if Deron Williams goes elsewhere, that franchise is screwed. They blew their load trying to get him AND Wallace. They gave up a pick that's only top 3 protected. If I were the Nets, even though I know I'm getting the short end of the stick, I'd do that deal. It's really no different that the Melo situation. Actually, it's worse because Denver's roster was better than the current Nets. I think Amare and Lin for Deron works for both teams. I also don't think it would hurt us in marketing as much as people think.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote