View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets official became BROOKLYN NETS

i'm with jason kidd, who loves the nets-- i'm not sure how ready i am for a colorless world. black and white (not even silver, but white) is a little on the cheerless side for me, as represented by this almost-dunk:

anyway, netsdaily changed the scheme pretty-much instantly. hopefully that can tide people over until the mighty ISH catches up.

Last edited by gigantes : 05-04-2012 at 05:02 PM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote