View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #8
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tayshaun Prince wants a veteran PG

The more I think about this, I think there's something deeper to what he's saying. We all see the Pistons not playing the young guys as much as they should. What that means is they don't get a top 5 draft pick. They're typically a little farther down. While we've been successful with our last few drafts, it's not like we're getting the top tier players either. It's pretty obvious Detroit isn't going to be good for a while. I think Tay sees that too. I think he's probably sick of losing after having so much success before. He probably wants to play for a winner. I'm not saying he's asking out of Detroit, but I would be he'd rather be with a team that's contending right now.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote