View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 11:10 PM   #21
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Legit Websites For Shoe Ordering

Thanks hateraid. I bought the pair...Reason I haven't posted as much is cause it was hard for me to get out of the game...I'm paying college fees, rent, all that good stuff and so I rarely have time to update the shoe collectiong. I had to leave cause Quickstrikes became a monthly thing and the retros made people think the OGs I wore were fakes. It got to me, and it was about time to stop. Once I begin to get stable again with my life, I'll get back into the collecting business...figured I need atleast one link to my childhood.

I'll try to post when I can, but I haven't been on NikeTalk, scouring Niketowns and talking to my friends about it in forever. Good looks on the XIVs...They've been staring at me all yesterday and I just cave in and bought them. XIVs and XIIIs are like my achilles heel. XIs are classic, but I always loved the XIVs and XIIIs more..
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote