View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 05:19 AM   #22
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PG will be a big need for next season

January is best case scenario for Rose, in my opinion. I don't see him coming back anytime before that. It would be in the best interest for his career if he doesn't come back before that.

The Bulls need to sign someone at point guard, because even when Derrick gets back, he will be coming off the bench for sometime until he tests the knee and works into shape. I have faith in the Bulls FO, they've really done a great job the past few years. We'll be okay. But Rose will not be Rose until the 2013-2014 season...it's just how it will be and there's no debating that if you know anything about that injury. Productive? Yes, definitely. He's too much of a talent. But top notch...like I said above.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote