View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 12:45 PM   #213
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, I can't believe Big Ben got such a huge contract. I suppose he'll definitely improve the Bulls, but I don't see him making them instant title contenders, especially considering how tight the east will likely be next season. Of course, if they run into the Heat in the playoffs again, their odds will be that much better. I just hope they didn't throw so much cash at Ben that they can't address other needs...
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote