View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #15
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Will Dark Knight Rises break Avengers recently set box office record?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I'm no expert either, but the current hype does not exceed the Avengers, it's not as kid friendly, and it's not 3d. I would be surprised if it beats DK's 172.

I mean, If DKR's hype is not as big as DK's hype, and Avengers crushed DK...

maybe its just where i live or the people i hang out with, but i have seen an insane amount of hype for DKR. thats the main reason I think it will come out on top in the first place, to me it seems hyped beyond belief and the batman brand is unstoppable.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote