View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #19
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who would you rather see play the Spurs in round 2- LA or Memphis?

I've been wanting a Memphis rematch, but after seeing how they've played against the Clippers, I don't think that series would go far. I'd rather see the Clippers go against the Spurs because I really want to see a coaching battle between Vinny and Pop.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote