View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The blame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
WE LOST TO A BETTER TEAM. THEY HAVE BETTER PLAYERS. I DONT THINK ANYONE UNDER PERFORMED UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

I'll leave this thread but I know there has to be some smart knick fans around here somewhere.

Preach Brother Rameek!

I love how ppl conveniently forget the lineups we put on the court. We played half the series with our starting PF missing. We played the entire series with our starting PG missing. Then we lost our backup pg. Then Tyson Chandler was sick AND we lost our best perimeter defender.

So basically, you guys are saying we should have won against most people pick to win the East at least with

A 3rd string over the hill PG
A declining 2nd round draft pick at SG
A big time scorer who's conditioning and health has been down all year at SF
An often injured PF who had a career threatening laceration
An offensively limited Center who was battling the flu

^^^This is supposed to beat the Heat who are not only healthy but have
A limited PG who knocks down open 3s consistently
A top 3 SG and arguably a Top 5 player in the league
Arguably the best player on the planet
A top 5 PF
A C/PF who rebounds and can hit a 15 foot jumpshot consistently

C'mon son!