View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 10:49 PM   #13
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amnesty Boozer, sign Hinrich and O.J. Mayo

I KNOW I'm right and I KNOW i highlighted the right part.

Tyson was signed and then traded so he could get more money, and it was the ONLY way for New York to get him the money he wanted. So to do so....

Billups was AMNESTIED to free up 12 million. THEN Turiaf was traded to clear up the rest of the space needed.

And now I'm done.

Show me his contract being amended.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote