View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 12:28 AM   #6
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Default Re: Watson sucks. The Bulls really need a better point guard to fill in for Rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Bah, quit hating on Watson. He needs this off-season to get healthy.

The guy played through bookoo injuries that effected his shot and movement. $3.7m for someone as good as Watson is not something to complain about.

We still need to improve to fill in for Rose. But getting rid of CJ isn't the best idea, instead put CJ back onto the benchmob, and bring someone else in.
Deng played through injuries too, and I bet even Gibson was still in some pain. What made Watson look bad wasn't just him not shooting, he didn't play very smart the entire series. Drained too much time off the clock, chucked his ass off, failed to feed the hot hand, and was responsible for Jrue having such good games.

But this isn't just a overreaction, I've noticed things all season about Watson. He was VERY 3 happy, and took way more perimeter shots for my taste. Luckily for him in the regular season, they were falling. But as we know, shit changes in the playoffs. He was guarded more heavily, and cut off from good 3 point shots.

Lucas looked much better than Watson, and even Lucas wasn't all that. Lucas was so-so on getting his shot, but he did a better job at facilitating. Looking at the situation we're gonna be in, Hinrich would be just as good as a Watson resigning, maybe even better.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote