View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 11:37 PM   #15
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amnesty Boozer, sign Hinrich and O.J. Mayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Under the CBA contracts could be amended to support a buyback for cap affected monies to free up space. In order to sign Rip and bring Omer back, the team needed to amend Boozers contract. This wasn't majorly newsworthy, so I admit, I am having a hard time finding it. But I KNOW I'M RIGHT, and pointed out the RIGHT part of the CBA. You can find it laid out throughout the CBA on both non-basketball and basketball injuries(insured), and the other loophole of amending team and league promotional obligations, which off the top of my head, I believe is in section 7.
We're just going to have to agree to disagree.

Because I can't find anything anywhere on it either.But also I'm fairly certain Omer was on contract anyways, and either way team has (early) bird rights so they wouldn't have to re-negotiate. And even if not the Gilbert Arenas rule should cover him. So no matter what he'd be ours.

And I'm fairly certain Rip was signed with the MLE. Which once again we were entitled to use, due to being over the cap.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote