View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
We've got the 48th pick in the 2012 Pick NBA Draft.

I'd love to keep the 48th pick to grab Scott Machado from Iona & possibly buy a late 1st or early 2nd Rounder to get John Jenkins from Vanderbilt.
Yea Scott can ball. He can really dish the rock...obviously. I would like to see him in the pre-draft camps against the big name competition.

What are we going to do with our mid-level? Better yet, who would YOU like to see us get with out MLE? We all know it's probably going to go to Lin.

My pops says give it to Raymond Felton.
I say give it to OJ Mayo (remember when I said trade Landry for OJ back when Landry was overachieving? A lot of people said I was crazy).

OJ plays D, can handle the ball, can shoot and will be hungry to prove he's still worthy of being in someone's starting lineup. He's also only 25 yrs old
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote