View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #27
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
O you mean that guy I've been clamoring for for the last 3 years? Yea I'd take him. Jerryd Bayless too!

I'd stay away from Flynn. That hip surgery changed him.

I checked the box scores and saw they were giving him minutes as they tanked away their season, so I caught the replays for 3 of their games.

Hard to belive a guy can become a shell of himself at like 22. He used to be so fast & explosive to the basket coming off of picks but that looks to be gone. Jonny isn't quick enough to beat his man to the basket anymore and he's just relying a lot on his jumpshot now.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote