View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 02:34 AM   #11
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
Really? Just because he's from Chicago he gets a pass? The guy ****ing sucked. Quit blowing everyone just because they're from Chicago. He's a 7 foot tall bust. He couldn't rebound a damn ball. I don't give a shit if he was my next door neighbor I'd still say he sucked.

What do you bring to the forum besides sucking up to the Bulls to the point where it doesn't matter how horrible things are you're not going to call them out on their bullshit. Like with Derrick Rose. You refuse to acknowledge that he plays recklessly and it's one of the reasons he was so injured this year. But of course to you that's me being a traitor. **** off.

1. Yes he does. He came out of Dirksen middle school (where I used to ball) and got drafted straight from HS. It is not his fault that he got drafted so high at such a young age. It IS his fault he didn't stay dedicated to fitness, but considering the things that happened to him in his life I can understand why basketball isn't #1 on his priority list. Not everyone is cut out to be an NBA legend--Curry being one of them. I can say he wasn't a good player, but I also can look outside the game of basketball with a bigger perspective son.

2. Russel Westbrook and D Wade play similar styles. RW hasn't missed a game has he? (mind you, he plays WAY more OC than Rose). Some running backs in the NFL (like Walter Payton) has very aggressive styles yet stayed healthy. Others played conservatively and got hurt. Maybe he should change up his style, or maybe he shouldn't. Some players are effective when they play according to their hearts....others are more cerebral. Either way, no one can predict whether or not Rose should do this or that, or more specifically, what type of style will keep him healthy and effective. If you could predict that you'd live in Vegas and be filthy rich.

3. I don't suck up to the Bulls I LOVE the Bulls. They are my favorite team, regardless of sport, so when I see Nancy-boys like you waffling and flip-flopping, talking nonsense about maybe switching teams and trading away loyal players for no good reason I get heated. You suck as a poster and even more so as a Bull's fan. You just don't get it. You're not made of the same red and black cloth that the rest of us are woven from. You're a fake, phony, fugazi Bulls fan and I will call you out on it as long as we both post here.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote