View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 04:04 AM   #14
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
Uh... no. He doesn't get a pass because you used to play basketball at the same gym he played at. That's ****ing stupid. He was a lazy, low IQ basketball player. No pass.

He should definitely change up his style. You try and compare him to Westbrook. Well obviously Westbrook can play at that style and not get injured. For Rose? It obviously doesn't really suit him well with all of the injuries he's had this season including the one that cost the Bulls the playoffs this season. There is no debate here. He needs to change his style so he can remain healthy.

I love the Bulls too. But I can call out their shitty FO and call out their players. Just because they wear a Bulls jersey doesn't mean I'm going to ignore it when there's a problem. You on the other hand sound just as bad as the Laker and Heat fans on the main forum.

1. He's a human. He's been through a shit-ton in his life. He never proclaimed to be a King or a Jester for that matter. He's got a pass (no one but you are bitching about him) and he is welcome in Chicago.

2. Sometimes when you play conservative you get hurt as well. NO ONE KNOWS THE FUTURE. Derrick should play as hard as he can and with his heart. If he doesn't he won't be the same player and he won't be happy.

3. Shitty FO? Gar and Pax have done a good job. They set us up to compete for years to come and just because we had some unfortunate unforseeable injuries doesn't take away from that. Notice how you waited until we started a string of bad luck to start bitching and moaning like a menopausal housewife. Why? Because before D. Rose got hurt there wasn't much to complain about.

4. You made a thread saying "we should expect this, this is the Bulls." Don't ever question my fandom after that POS thread. You're the worst kind of poster and as of right now you have turned yourself into an unlikeable pariah as far as Bull's fans are concerned. Ask yourself this, "is every fan on the Buls forum agasinst me because I'M being unreasonable or is it because THEY are being unreasonable?" More than a handful of people ahve called you out on being a bitchmade idiot and you refuse to believe it. fall back and let real Bulls fans discuss the Bulls.

*When you were in HS posting about ball players and life in Chicago etc I was at Ada Park and Washington park balling my heart out. When you were doing what lames do I was suiting up against other warriors in the Red South. I have been in countless tourneys in IN, OH, and IL. I LIVE basketball while you are on the outside looking in. You have no value here because you don't have any loyalty as a Bull's fan AND you don't know spit about ball. You are the worst kind of poster. I would pity you if I felt that it would help.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote