View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:00 PM   #6
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Free Agents

Let me ask you guise, do we let Nash walk? Not will we but what do you guise think.. if you were the GM? If I were, I'd say thanks Stevie.. but we need your cap space, we're rebuilding and you deserve to go out there and put yourself in the best position possible.

I like Hibbert, and we could let Robin walk. I don't know what how Indy would feel about losing him, or their cap space. Gortat/Hibbert/Morris is a solid front court.

DWill would be nice, but he'd cost a pretty penny... I'd rather get spend spread it around. I wouldn't be mad if we signed him though even if I don't like his hair line.

Definitely don't want Javale or Beasley. Beas is talented but I don't trust his chem issues like Maniak suggested. And Javale reminds me too much of a warrick childress signing.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote