Thread: Max Payne 3
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Max Payne 3

I played 1 match of TDM. Went 15-8. The 3rd person I cant explain. Its not like GTA4 or even RDR. Takes some getting used to and I think free aim might be the best way to go after you get comfortable with the controls. The auto aim can get you in trouble if there are 2 enemies in front of you. It'll lock on one, often the wrong guy and by time you unlock you're almost dead.

I didnt read the game manual or any instructions on the controls so I guess single player is where most people should start. Better way to get a feel for how the game plays and so forth. I was impatient and wanted to leap into it.

Cant play other multiplayer game modes until you complete certain challenges. You can only play Deathmatch/TDM and the rookie version where you're thrown in with people your level which is smart.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote