View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #30
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Default Re: Round 2: Thunder (2) Vs. Lakers (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Different situation......and before anyone asks, no I do not want Phil to come back......I just want a real good NBA coach.......not a video editor.

Interesting, I thought you would have wanted him back. Well anyways, if the lakers did do the anticipated move, and eventually fire MB, who is out there for the job?

Would the lakers even consider Brian Shaw for the job? I don't think so. But i've been wrong before.

In regards to your previous post, even if Mike Brown didn't have an offense, it surprises the heck out of me that these so called "veterans" on our team couldn't figure out what to do. For my team, whenever the opposing squad figures out how to stop us in transition, we just slow it down and rely on pick n pops or something. It kinda rubs me the wrong way, which could in fact lead to that speculation that perhaps players are purposely trying to expose the offense, or lack thereof, to hate on Brown. I am a conspiracy theorist so I don't rule that out by any means.

Then again in the past, the lakers have proven to be resilient after losses much like the one yesterday evening. If the lakers don't bounce back and make the second game at least a respectable loss, you know there'd be something boiling behind the scenes. If they do however bounce back, then maybe this was just a terrible game.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote