View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #10
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Rose's surgery was a success, had it this morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
Well, I'm looking at the local news, and the doc that did the surgery just finished a press conference regarding Rose. Got some good news and bad news. The Good news is that the medical team is confident Rose can return to the exact same explosive self he was before.

But there is a catch. Getting Rose back to this level will require longer recovery and therapy. Dr. Cole is saying best case scenario, Rose returns completely unchanged, but missed almost the entire season next season.

Its good to know he can return back to form, but to know next year will be a mute year will be tough. Nothing to look forward to...

I think after last year sitting him for the whole season will be best. Let his knee gain confidence and the pain of that injury-riddled season fade to black.

There is a lot to look forward to. Our team plays tough no matter if Derrick is suited up or not. I expect our boys to win 47 games next year at least.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote