Thread: Brad Beal
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #5
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brad Beal

I agree with the OP. I don't see Ray Allen much. And I've thought Eric Gordon going back to his HS days. Gordon is a little shorter than ideal too. Both have physical bodies though. Both are plus catch and shoot guys. I actually think Beal has a little more in terms of ball skills, meaning ball handling and passing and just general court vision.

It's one of the reasons I agree that he's not the ideal fit in Cleveland because you're going to lose some of his assets with an on ball PG next to him like that. A more pure lane filler and catch and shoot guy like Barnes to me is a better fit, especially because he brings so much more size, even though I actually think in a vaccum Beal may be a slightly better player.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote