View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 05:08 PM   #4
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: David Falk says 2012 is a one-player Draft

So this I'm sure is grounds for crucification from some people.

He's going to be an elite floor runner for a big, and I don't have any doubt he'll be a shot blocking weakside defensive presence, maybe even DPOY kind of guy. He's shown some good mid range stroke. Is it really impossible to project him as a super Javale McGee, without the psych issues. And again, that's not a knock. I could see him having a Marcus Camby career, and again, that's a guy who went at the top of a draft and has had an excellent career.

I in no way feel like he's going to be a failure, and there's sure plenty of upside for him. But he's being put in this elite prospect category that I don't 100% agree with.

I'm glad at least one person agrees with me.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote