View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #12
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Increase vertical quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokoWarzone
wall sit help increase vertical jump to an extent and it does help endurance in defensive stance :)

Off topic :

hey guys how do you increase stamina and aside from wall sit what exercise help stamina for defense? appreciate the reply guys because that is 1 thing that i need to work on my stamina.
This will sound ridiculously obvious, but it's actually tougher than one thinks. To increase stamina, I play basketball as hard as I can. If the pace of a game is slow, I play beyond the pace. I make sure I'm sprinting from spot to spot, as opposed to running medium speed. I also make sure I'm running back on defense in pick-up games and trailing fast breaks even when I feel like my teammate has a sure layup.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote