View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 07:41 AM   #12
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Yea....scratch that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman
Lol do you think Wade is the only player to give out shoes and have camps? The Guy is clearly a douche bag who thinks he's better then everyone else. My friends saw him at a mall in Chicago and he told everyone to leave him the f@&! Alone.
1. No. But my family has lived in Roseland for decades and he's the only one I can remember giving ANYTHING to the kids. What have YOU done for those less fortunate than you?

*Mind you, many NBA players throw camps that cost HUNDREDS to attend.

2. Clearly a douche? Thinks he is better than everyone else? You sound like a butt hurt ex-girlfriend.

3. Sometimes I feel like telling people to leave me the #$%^ alone too. I would, even more so if I had people hanging all over me when I'm trying to do simple everyday things. Again, isolated incidents and your opinion don't make him a bad person.

4. You have yet to bring forth any concrete HGH/PED evidence. I am interested in seeing it (if it exists).

5. Michael Jordan was arrogant, he told people to eff off, and he yelled at coaches and FOUGHT teammates. I guess we should all hate him too.

Last edited by Go Getter : 05-20-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote