Thread: Can you dunk??
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #14
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can you dunk??

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
Anyway, not yet, which I find pathetic considering I'm 5'11. I grab rim and have gone a long way from last year but can't put the ball in yet. Workin' on it though.
Dunking at 5'11'' is a mix bag and it's most certainly not pathetic to find yourself on the side of not dunking. I'd say 5'11'' is a good height. If you never dunk, no one will blame you. But if you do end up dunking, it'll be a bonus, for people will be impressed.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote