View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Absolute Smartest People on InsideHoops

SO i've tested alright in the bullshit academic IQ test game, but the process does still seem pretty absurd to me- i.e., i'm definitely as messed-up and stupid as the next mofo, so how does a 'good' test result really help me at the end of the day? who the eff knows?

doesn't the very word INTELLIGENCE get harder and harder to define the more you think about it? nameme? anyway, i personally think that:

measurable intelligence will generally be demonstrated by successful solutions arrived upon towards the spectrum of problems that confront said organism.

so, then... my current james joyce novel consists of the FOLLOWING crazy characters running around and screaming incoherently:

Boozehound
Brunch@Five
DeuceWallaces
DonDadda59
dr. hee
JeffersonMoney
JtotheIzzo
Kentatm
KevinNYC
KeylessEntry
miller-time
Nanners
RedBlackAttack
Ridonks
shlver

if that doesn't scare you, what WILL?

Last edited by gigantes : 03-21-2014 at 08:37 PM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote