View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 01:00 AM   #11
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

I had heard like a rumor of a rumor was starting to circulate a little that Dempsey could head to Man City? Where the fuck did that come from? I knew about Liverpool and Arsenal looking but... Man City? Doesn't seem remotely possible.

Anyway. If you asked me in February where I thought Drogba was gonna be playing in the '12-'13 season I'd have said China. Now after the back half of the campaign I'm not so sure anymore that he'll be leaving Chelsea.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote