View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 02:41 AM   #13
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Dempsey would be a fool to go to City unless they gave him ridiculous wages as he would never play.

I see him getting some burn at Arsenal slotted behind VP.

Drogba can stay at Chelsea for all I care. Yea he made some ridiculous goals this year but he's slowed down a lot and is not the same player he was a couple years ago.

I agree. It would awful all around.

Didier has lost a step but he's still a player that commands a ton of attention and dictates pace at the head of attack. He's still really valuable when in form.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote