View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 05:59 AM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on ISH--

j-mizz bar nizz, booze is up there too for all aruond knowledge, ljj gets straight to the right point errytime he posts, same with jizzo, thorpes got mad versatility, and heyhey def deserves a spot especially for his age

and in all honesty i doubt i belong with most of the guys above or being listed. i've got great common sense and i write well so i can usually come off as brighter than i am in most areas, but my memory is shit and i don't have fundamental grasps of basic sciences or a lot of everyday knowledge most people grew up with. sometimes it feels like i didn't' turn on my brain until about three years ago lol
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote