View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 04:22 AM   #14
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Greek Basket League Finals: Panathinaikos Vs. Olympiacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
That showed how good OLY is . They had beaten PAO even though they couldnt hit a ft and Spanoulis played very bad , this showed that this team is great with or without Spanoulis ( ofcourse they are better with him ) .

Can you imagine a 40 minute game of just Sloukas and Katsivelis at point guard against PAO? Grinder is a moron. Spanoulis is controlling the entire tempo and rhythm of the game and making all the right decisions for his team.

He is calling all the plays. Grinder continues his box score watching expertise.

Anyway, Olympiacos should have gotten the triple this year. The refs robbed them of the Greek Cup. I'm a actually disappointed of that, event though I am a PAO fan. Honestly, this Olympiacos is the best team I've ever seen in Europe.

They deserved to get the triple.

I don't think PAO has any chance at this. The good news though is that supposedly they are about to sign Pappas to a big 3 year contract. So that should help for next season.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote