View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 05:33 AM   #9
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lin not guaranteed to stay with Knicks, says agent

I like the list and I agree almost entirely
I think Rubio would be a major upgrade though (never been high on him, but I think he proved doubters wrong showing he can be a factor in this league).

But I was wondering. I know you hate stop gap solutions, franchise; so do I generally.
But how much longer are we going to wait until the Knicks should be a legit contender?
I say 2 seasons MAX.
Melo is in his prime, so is Chandler. We are not Charlotte. We are 3-4 moves away from being a really scary team. If not next season, the following one we SHOULD be aiming at the ring.
That's why I think Nash can be a good piece for us, he can help us make a championship run now that we're almost at it.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote