View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 08:41 AM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Should JR Smith stick around next season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
Thats the huge problem with JR.

He could be the best shooter in this league in that capacity.

Instead, he doesn't just go to the corner or anywhere on the floor and spot up and knock down 3's. JR always is looking to make the tough shot and rely on his athletic ability, instead of doing the most simple things like just catching & shooting the ball. This is why I think he's going to be a better/more valuable player when he's over 30 then in his "prime" right now at 26. Once his legs go, he'll have to compensate for it to keep his career afloat.

I actually wish he'd use his athleticism more. He takes way too many jump shots. If he went to the hole more, he'd be way better. I think he fell in love with the three in China because who the hell was going to tell him anything different? He was killing it over there. If he went to the hole, how many people are honestly going to try and block him with all that vertical he possesses? This is the NBA, but guys still shy away from getting dunked on *cough Tyson Chandler cough*
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote