View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 11:59 PM   #55
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

Default Re: So... Wth are we going to do during offseason to make sure this won't happen again?

Marcus Camby and Hasheem Thabeet are some Centers that will be available this offseason that we may want to look into bringing in as a 5th big for us.

I don't know guys the more I think about it the more I feel like management needs to bring in some new energy to this roster by letting some of the current guys go and bringing in some new players.

Let go of guys like Scalabrine, Mike James, John Lucas, Korver, Brewer, Watson.

Extend Asik and Gibson. Bring in Lou Williams, Kirk Hinrich, Marcus Camby, Antwan Jamison, Gerald Green, Johnny Flynn.

Some other options we may want to consider: Jerryd Bayless, Shannon Brown, Earl Clark, Deshawn Stevenson, Jordan Hill, Delonte West, Erick Dampier, Desagna Diop.

I think bringing in a decent amount of new players that Thibs will push and get the best out of along with the core we maintain will give us an extra boost making sure we have a good season until Deng and Rose separately come back at full strength to join the roster and hopefully make a playoff push.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote