View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #84
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I still can't believe Villarreal relegated, they were in the damn Champions League last season. Such a shame they relegated and not any of those three teams that finished directly above them.
It is indeed a shame, they're my favorite team after Real. They were very unlucky with long-term injuries to their most important players. They couldn't catch a break all season, and it messed the team's mentality. I'm sure they'll bounce back, though. They have one of the best youth academies in the country and they have good, level-headed management. They'll have to sell most of their top players, so I'm sure many teams in Europe will be happy about their relegation.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote