View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #81
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Primetime's 3 month Avy...taking suggestions

AGAIN, I don't know how PFF counts but I do know that these types of stats are their bread and butter, it is the bain of their existance, etc...which is why me and others would trust them more when it comes to these type of stats...I really don't know how many times I have to tell you that.

I could try to ask them for you I guess but I'm sure the answer will be "if the QB throws a pass at a player guarded by a CB then we count that as a target" lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote