View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 02:19 AM   #68
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

We should be drafting a PG in the hope that his success allows us to move Jeremy Lin to the bench as a 6th Man. I can see him really being successful in that role, although it may affect the endorsement possibilities for the Knicks.

Machado has the possibility to be "Rondo-esque" in our lineup because he has natural true PG abilities which is probably the only way we can get the Melo/Amare tandem to work. Lin is never going to be that kind of guy, but he can definetly be our 3rd scorer who puts games out of reach.

Regardless, I'd love to see the Knicks buy a pick at the bottom of Round 1 to catch a guy who is sliding for some apparent reason. I'll take another tweener at Forward just so we can add some talented depth.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote