View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #2
Grinder

Default Re: Need Some Info On These Prospects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
I'm not somebody who watches college ball (once in a while) and wanted some opinions on these guys.

Terrance Ross, Terrance Jones, Royce White and Quincy Miller. I'm hoping Clippers trade a future pick to get into the range these guys are projected at (16-27). We need a big SG or a SF. I thought Quincy Miller early in the year was considered a lottery pick? How did he fall?

Quincy Miller has the highest upside but could just as well be a role player. He's 6'9" and can play both forward spots...good athleticism and a complete offensive skill set. He's pretty weak and can drift through games. If he can add strength and consistency, he'll be a star in the league.

Terrence Ross - A prototypical NBA wing. Doesn't have great ball handling skills but he can shoot and drive effectively. Could be a 18-20 point scorer within 4-5 years.

Terrence Jones - Intriguing because he's strong athletic, can fill up the stat sheet, and has great size for both the 3 and 4. Reminds me a bit of Al Harrington/Tim Thomas (better defensive potential) including the concerns about attitude.

Royce White - Major off court red flags but he's another Boris Diaw. Lots of talent and a great feel for the game.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote