View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 08:14 PM   #4
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Just been doing a lot of weights lately while i wait for my hamstring to heal completely (had a BAD pull a couple months back and it still feels weird). Before I pulled that i was a few weeks into Rushfit and i can't wait to get back into that cuz I was loving the program. Pretty happy with how things are looking heading into summer though so hopefully i can build on that.

Currently at 5'9 and 195 pounds.
Rushfit is it like the new crossfit?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote