View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 10:08 PM   #25
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Now that I think about it, I'd appreciate it someone giving me advice on foods to eat.

I'm 5'10", 150 lbs. I'm trying to build muscle mass, so I've been munching on a lot of chicken and drink 2% milk lately.

high protein foods, lots of them

Besides the usual meats a food that can really help is Tuna Fish. They are extremely high in protein and aren't unhealthy, mix it up with mayo and it tastes pretty good imo. You can also buy peanut butter with high protein, cottage cheese(tastes like shit), eggs(good source), turkey, etc..

Also be sure to get on some whey protein, drink one shake a day with milk and that should be around 28-40grams of protein alone.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote