View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #32
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

i've never been heavier than 155 at about 5"10 so calorie intake is not much of a worry, especially because in the summer im just naturally active. and thanks, i figured as much, knew where protein powder came from but i'm totally new to actually trying to figure out a truly healthy diet. i tend to just eat cheap which lends itself to a healthy diet regardless... just not a balanced diet. lol

another question: i'm looking for some high protein and cheap foods for my bike trip, stuff that doesn't require any heat as i won't be doing any cooking. so far my eyes are on lots of beans and i might try to suck up my age-old hatred of tuna fish and give it a shot... any other suggestions? and also general foodie tips for an extended 5-6 day trip with loads of energy being spent daily?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote