View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #35
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

yea i do some tofu. little pricier but prolly worth it for a decent meal or two if i mix with fresh veg and beans. nothing gourmet but better than nine pb sandwiches per day lol

and yeah, i reckon nuts would make for a great midday snack/fuel up alongside fruit and sandwich

thanks fellas
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote