View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 12:22 AM   #9
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who do we resign and who walks this offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedloc
aaron brooks would be a good fit and could prob be attained for relatively cheap...

.... rajon rondo maybe? if celts collapse, he'd be a guy i'd like to look at
say what you want about character issues.... that guy can ball

hard to get into specific trades considering we only have 5? players signed for next season currently.... i'd like to exclude elliot williams from trades unless it's a no brainer i really like what we've seen from him thus far.

I'd be cool with trading both picks for Rajon. But for a guy like Brooks who jumps around from team to team, I'd rather shoot for him in free agency than give up a lottery pick for him.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote