Thread: Lin vs Dragic
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Lin vs Dragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Actually, they were comparing their stats as starters. It's like 24 vs 26 starts for their respective teams.
Still a player with 4 or 5 years experience compared to 24 games? Its utterly ridiculous.

Who is going to be better a guy that plays and practices in the NBA for 4 or 5 years with coaching development and experience as a back up to some kid thats been in and out the league dleague??

Quote:
ESPN New York asked six GMs which player they would choose to be their starter now and for the future, and all of them picked Dragic. Lin's and Dragic's averages were nearly identical as starters -- 18.2 points, 7.7 assists and 2.0 steals over 25 games vs. 18.2 points, 8.3 assists and 1.8 steals over 26 games -- but GMs and scouts compare Dragic a bit more to Steve Nash, especially because he grew under the tutelage of the two-time MVP in Phoenix from 2008 to '11.

Still a retarded comparison. Dont get me wrong this just tells me Lin is better than people give him credit for but its irresponsible journalism.

If they get Drago I am fine with it he beasted in Houston!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote