View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 11:13 AM   #8
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Need Some Info On These Prospects.

There's a thread on Royce White. The off court issues are a problem because they stem from serious Anxiety Disorder. His skill set is really impressive, but between that (right now the guy is petrified of flying), and the fact that he seems to fluctuate conditioning wise, I'm a little leary of him. Although if you get him late and turn him around he could be a very legit starting PF.

The other one I like is Terrance Jones. Who I see as a genuine floor stretch four. He could play a little SF, but I like him more stretching the floor as a PF with his shooting and ball handling, but he's a plus shot blocker and can really move his feet. Tim Thomas with a defensive mindset isn't a bad comp. He's a much better player than Dante Green but in the same mold.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote