Thread: Lin vs Dragic
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #7
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lin vs Dragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
End of the day, I'm not sure I want either guy. With this year's weak crop of PGs in the draft, these guys are bound to get overpaid. I know the most Lin can get is the MLE in the 1st year but it doesn't stop a team from backloading the hell out of a deal.

I'd rather spend my MLE on a SG and go get a cheaper option at point until we can draft and develop a guy. Sundiata Gaines, Delonte West etc

Shumpert will be our SG for the next 5-6 years at least.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote